Excelsior Fee Schedules
10'x10' Stalls - $550
12'x12' Stalls - $580
We are a full-service horse boarding barn that includes daily turnout, stall cleaning and supplementation for your horse. You'll have peace of mind knowing that we care for your best friend just like you would.
• Lesson Package - 10 Lessons ( to be completed within 12 wks): $450
• Rider Partial training - (2 lessons/1 ride) per week: $100
• Horse Partial Training - (2 rides per wk./ 1 lesson) per week: $100
• Full Training - (4 sessions*/week for a total of 16 -sessions*/month): $450
• Gift Lesson Package (3 lessons on school horse, 1/2 hr. each): $120
• Gift Lesson Package (3 lessons on school horse, 1 hr. each): $160
*A session consists of either a ride or a lesson, not to exceed 3 lessons per week. A 24 hr notice for cancellation must be made to accommodate for re-scheduling and avoid being charged for your lesson time. Make-up lessons must be taken within the same week or session will be lost. Inquire about our partial training for both the horse and rider. We can tune-up your horse or accelerate rider skills with our partial training programs.
• Private Lessons: $50
• 30 min Private Lesson: $35
• 30 min Group Lesson: $35/student (no more than 3 riders)
• $15 additional per lesson for use of school horse
*Lessons generally run between 45 minutes. Helmets are required. Please be timely and warmed up.
** Training Rides vary from 30-45 minutes depending upon the attention span of the horse, weather and cool down periods.
Elizabeth Gagliardi is available for dressage training at your barn. Please contact us for rates and requirements.
• Schooling At Shows: $50/day + hotel + meals
• Braiding: $40/horse
• Lunging: $15/day
• Medical Care Coverage: $30/month or $1/day ***
• Bathing: $15/each
• Blanket Washing: $10/blanket
• Sales Commissions: 10% (to sell your horse)
• Finders Fee: 10% (to find you a horse)
*** If your horse is injured and needs daily bandaging, hand walking, or wound cleaning, this can be provided at an additional $1/day charge. Medicating your horse is part of the standard boarding agreement.